Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Reserving a Room
1. Click Calendar in the bottom-left corner of the window (if necessary). Campus rooms can easily be reserved for meetings in Outlook 2013. Follow these steps to create a meeting with a reserved room.
2. Click New Meeting in the Home Tab on the ribbon.
3. Click the Rooms... button in the New Meeting window.
4. Find the room you wish to reserve, select it, and click OK.
5. Provide all other necessary details for the meeting (other attendees, date/time, notes, etc.) and click Send to schedule the meeting, reserve the room, and send out invitations.
NOTE: Not all UWM rooms are managed the same way:
- Some will reply automatically to your reservation (i.e., accept or decline) based on the room's availability.
- Others will mark the room tentative until it is approved by the room's manager(s).