D2L - How to Add a QuickLink as a Topic
D2L's Content tool uses an outline format consisting of links that cannot be clicked called Modules. Modules contain links that can be clicked to files and sometimes other areas of D2L. These links to other D2L areas are called QuickLinks.
1. On the "Manage Content" page, click Add Quicklink.
2. Select the quicklink destination from the dropdown menu that appears. Users can:
- Select from the existing components of their D2L course page.
- Select the URL option to select a destination outside of D2L.
4. Click Insert.
5. Choose the correct parent module for the quicklink.
6. Click Save and Close.
NOTE: This information can also be found here on the Learning Technology Center's website.