Office 365 (Outlook 2011 for Mac) - Calendar and Reminders Settings
Follow these steps in Outlook 2011 to customize your calendar and reminders.
1. With Outlook 2011 open, select the Outlook menu in the upper left corner and select Preferences.
2. In the Outlook Preferences dialog box, select Calendar.
3. In the Calendar dialog box, configure your work week and hours in the Work Schedule section.
4. Configure your default reminders and whether to display week numbers in the Calendar options section.
5. Once all of your options have been configured, close the Calendar dialog box by selecting the red Close button.