Topics Map > Canvas > Modules - Pages - Files > Course Navigation
Topics Map > Canvas > Modules - Pages - Files > Courses and Sections
Topics Map > Canvas > Modules - Pages - Files > Profiles and User Settings
Canvas - Accessing a Canvas Account
This article explains how to access a Canvas account at UW-Milwaukee.
If you are a member of UWM who has not used Canvas yet, your account is automatically created when you login to Canvas for the first time.
If you are already teaching a course or are enrolled in a course, your account has already been created.
- Go to the UWM Canvas homepage: UWM Canvas Homepage
- Select the "Log Into Canvas" button.
- Enter in a UWM ePanther ID and password.
Canvas course locations
Within Canvas, course can be found in two locations in the navigation panel.
- On the left side of the page, the navigation panel runs vertically.
- By default, when logging into Canvas, the first page that can be viewed is called "Dashboard".
- The Dashboard gives a tile visualization for each course the account is enrolled in.
- The second option for viewing courses in Canvas is called "Courses", which gives a list view of all the courses the account is enrolled in.