About Mcgraw-Hill Campus, and Where to Get Help
This article describes how students and instructors can obtain support for the McGraw-Hill Campus suite of tools.
What Is McGraw-Hill Campus?
Accessing McGraw-Hill Campus
- The first time a person uses the Campus link, the person may be prompted to create an McGraw-Hill Campus account.
- D2L course instructors work with McGraw-Hill representatives to access course materials.
- D2L course students must purchase access to tools accessed through McGraw-Hill Campus.
How Do Instructors Add Campus to Their D2L Courses?
- Instructors should go to the course they intend to use Campus with.
- Click the Edtech Apps link in the course navigation bar.
- Click the McGraw-Hill Campus link.
- Click the checkbox labeled "Request this tool for my D2L@UWM course"
- Read and complete the form.
How to Get Help with Campus?
Neither the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, nor campus IT or teaching/learning staff provide support for the use of McGraw-Hill Education products.
The UWM Help Desk is unable to support the use of McGraw-Hill Campus tools. Students and instructors should contact McGraw-Hill Education for technical support.
- Support website: MHE Customer Experiece Group Support Center - Support Desk portal for MHE tools.
- Support phone: 800-331-5094
Addressing Accessibility Concerns
If students or staff have issues or concerns with accessing McGraw-Hill Campus products <please add>.