About McGraw-Hill Campus and Where To Get Help
This article describes how students and instructors can obtain support for McGraw-Hill Campus and other McGraw-Hill Education tools.
What is McGraw-Hill Campus?
McGraw-Hill Campus is a learning tool used in some courses at UW-Milwaukee. An instructor might offer course materials, customized textbooks, self-paced or graded assignments, and student feedback through the MH Campus. Typically, students pay for access to MH Campus by buying an access code through the UWM Virtual Bookstore. However, some courses may have special arrangements that do not require purchase.
How do UWM people access MH Campus?
Typically, students and instructors access MH Campus through a navigation link in the D2L course. By default, the link is called McGraw-Hill Campus, and will appear in the upper right corner of the courses navigation bar. However, an instructor may choose to place a link to Campus in the Content area or move the navigation link.
- The first time a person uses the MH Campus link, the person may be prompted to create an McGraw-Hill Campus account.
- D2L course instructors do not need to purchase access to MH Campus.
- D2L course students must purchase access to MH Campus.
How do instructors add MH Campus to their courses?
- Instructors should go to the course that needs MH Campus.
- Click the Edtech Apps link in the course navigation bar.
- Click the McGraw-Hill Campus link.
- Click the checkbox labeled "Request this tool for my D2L@UWM course"
- The instructor should read and complete the form.
Where do UWM people get help with MH Campus?
The UWM Help Desk is not responsible for supporting the use of MH Campus. Students and instructors should contact McGraw-Hill Education for technical support. The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning does not provide instructional support of MH Campus. At this time, no campus IT or teaching/learning offices support MH Campus. Students or instructors may refer to the following resources:
- MHE Customer Experiece Group Support Center - Support Desk portal for MHE tools.
- Phone: 800-331-5094