Topics Map > Digital Proctoring > Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor
Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor - Training and Webinars for Instructors
Before You Begin
The following colleges may offer support for LockDown Browser and Monitor depending on the use case and need.
- College of Health Professions and Sciences
- College of Letters and Science
- Joseph J. Zilber College of Public Health
To see if support is available, contact the CETL Support Commons using this online form and a consultant will reply to you as soon as possible.
Steps to Request Training
- In your courses navigation, click "Respondus LockDown Browser".
- Click the "Guides and Support" tab at the top of the page.
- Free webinars and one-on-one training are available to instructors.
- For one-on-one training, click the "one-to-one conversation" link under the "Connect with a Respondus Trainer" heading.
- For a live webinar, click the "webinars" link under the "Free Training Webinars" heading.
- Complete registration on the Respondus website.
For Alternative Guidance
The CETL Support Commons provides support for course design. CETL also supports equity and inclusion in courses which can both be negatively impacted by proctoring. To speak to a consult, use this form to contact the CETL Support Commons.