Topics Map > D2L Brightspace > Course Management
D2L Course Management - About the Manage Dates Tool
Learn how to use the Manage Dates tool to adjust the general dates or offsets of courses.
The Manage Dates tool enables you to view a list of course objects (i.e. content, quizzes, discussions, etc.) in your course and edit their start and end dates. The Manage Dates tool is especially helpful if you want to change the availability dates of several things at once (in a bulk edit)
Go to the Manage Dates tool
- Go to the course to adjust in My Courses.
- Click the Edit Course link from your courses navbar.
- Click the Manage Dates link. This can be found under the Site Resources heading.
Edit dates of your course activities and assignments
- Select the checkboxes beside the course activities or materials you want to edit dates for.
- Click Edit Dates.
- Set or remove the start dates and end dates.
- Choose whether to add the objects to the Calendar tool.
- Click Save.
Offset course dates
- Click the checkboxes beside the activities or materials you want to edit dates for.
- Click Offset Dates.
- Specify the dates you want to offset.
- Use the Days drop-down list to specify whether you want to offset the dates forward or backward and enter the number of days you want to offset those dates by.
- Alternatively, choose Calculated based on two dates to quickly generate the number of days between two relative dates.