Topics Map > Canvas > External Tools (LTIs)
Topics Map > Canvas > Modules - Pages - Files > External Apps (LTI)
Canvas External Tools - How do I use W.W. Norton Learning Tools?
This article describes how students and instructors can leverage W.W. Norton Learning Ttools with Canvas.
About W.W. Norton Learning Tools
W.W. Norton provides learning and assessment tools that integrate into Canvas. The tools allow instructors to integrate ebooks, learning content, and assessments into Canvas. These assessments integrate in a way that allows the grades students receive in W.W. Norton to be automatically synced back into the Canvas gradebook. To use W.W. Norton Learning Tools, instructors can go directly to their course and use the UWM Canvas Tools button to submit a request.
What W.W. Norton Learning Tools are available?
Adding W.W. Norton Learning Tools to your course
- From any course provisioned by PAWS (e.g. a course listed in the Schedule of Classes), click the Instructor Tools link in your courses navigation.
- Click the External Tool Request button.
- Select W.W. Norton Learning Tools.
- Click the Request button for your tool.
- Wait for a confirmation email indicating that your tool is now available in your course.
- Follow W.W. Norton's instructions for pairing your course.