How do I add multiple videos to my Canvas course site using the Media Gallery tool?
This tutorial will describe how instructors can add multiple videos to a Canvas course site using the Media Gallery tool.
Before you Begin:
This tutorial covers adding a video or audio file that has ALREADY been uploaded to My Media. Videos may have be added to your My Media account in multiple ways.
- Recordings of face-to-face lecture session may have been uploaded to your My Media account as part of lecture capture system established by UWM's Classroom Services.
- You may have uploaded a video to My Media at another time, for a different course or semester.
- If you ordered captions for your video, you would have uploaded your video to My Media through the Account tab in Global Navigation.
- A colleague may have uploaded a video and added you as a Co-Editor or Co-Publisher.
- If you have NOT already uploaded the video to My Media, a more streamlined process can be found in this tutorial, which explains how to upload a video or media file through My Media to a Canvas Page.
Please note that while this recording references a tool called Blackboard Collaborate, any media uploaded to My Media will apply.