Proctorio Support Documentation
Support Documentation index for all UW-Milwaukee Proctorio material
Who should use this?
- Any individual or group who is using or supporting the use of Proctorio
- Proctorio Instructor's Getting Started Guide
- Detailed Guide of Proctorio Exam Settings
- What Hardware and Software do Instructors need to use Proctorio?
- Instructor Guides and Questions by Topic
- Instructor Proctorio FAQ
- Creating an Exam with Proctorio - Canvas Quiz
- Creating an Exam with Proctorio - 3rd Party Tool
- Recommended Settings for Certain Exam Types
- Accessibility Tools (Screen Readers and Magnifiers) Recommended Settings
- How do Instructors get help with Proctorio?
- How do my Students get help with Proctorio?
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Problems installing Chrome Extension
- What to do when you get an “Access Code" Error Message with Proctorio
Supporting Remotely Proctored Students
- Proctorio Student Getting Started Guide
- Student Proctorio FAQ
- Email to Students Template
- Proctorio Syllabus Statement
- What Hardware and Software do my Students need to take an Exam?
- How to Prepare Your Students for Online Proctoring
- Enabling/Disabling Proctorio for Specific Students
- Student Proctorio Guide (PDF)
- How do I give Students extra Time or Attempts on a Canvas Quiz?
ALEKS Integration Support
- ALEKS + Proctorio Instructions (Using Direct URL)
- ALEKS + Proctorio Instructions (Using LTI Launch URL)
MacGraw-Hill Connect Integration Support
Proctorio offers outage information, as well as a wide range of technical just-in-time support 24/7. Anyone supporting or using Proctorio may contact the vendor through the following methods.
- Proctorio Support Information Page: https://proctorio.com/support
- Proctorio Support Live Chat:
- Live Chat is available via the Proctorio Chrome plug-in extension icon when within Canvas
- Live Chat is also available by navigating to https://proctorio.com/support. Then, locate and click on START LIVE CHAT .
- Proctorio Support Email: email@example.com
UW-Milwaukee Proctorio Support
Proctorio support is available from the following campus groups and individuals . These support personnel are trained primarily in the pedagogical use of Proctorio, and how it is integrated within UW-Milwaukee. Tier 1 technical support should be requested from Proctorio directly (see above).