Duo - Add a New Security Key (YubiKey, Fieitian, etc.)
This article shows how to add a new security key to authenticate with duo.
If you want to add a security key to authenticate with Duo, you can follow this set of instructions. Please make sure you plug in your security key to your computer USB port before proceeding.
Adding a new security key
1. Navigate to any UWM site that uses 1Login, such as Canvas, and log in using your ePanther ID and password.
Note: If you are not getting redirected to the login screen below, please try using another web browser or opening your browser in “private” or “incognito” mode.
2. Click on Add a new device.
3. The system will need to verify your identity. Choose an authentication method from the list to proceed.
4. The system will ask you to select the type of device you are adding. Select Security Key and click on Continue.
5. A pop-up window will prompt you to tap your key to enroll. If you don't see a pop-up window, you may need to temporarily adjust your browser settings to allow a pop-up window. Touch your security key when prompted.
6. Your security key will appear under My Settings & Devices, indicating you have successfully added the new security key.
7. Once you are done please scroll all the way down and click on Continue to Login or close your browser window.