How to Obtain Your 2020 1098T Form - Current and Former Students
Students will no longer need to use VPN or log into HRS to retrieve their 1098T form.
Q: I did not receive an email with a link, or I have not been able to access my 1098T online, how can I get my 1098T?
A: 1098T Tax forms can now be accessed directly through your PAWS account. To retrieve your 1098T Tax Form electronically:
- Log into PAWS.
- In the Finances section, click the Other Financial drop down menu
- Click View 1098-T
- If you have not done so already, click the Grant Consent Button. Review the Agreement and check the Yes, I have Read the agreement box to confirm your selection. Submit.
- Click on the hyperlink to download/print your form.
If you do not agree to receive it electronically, your 1098T will be mailed to you to the mailing address you have on file, postmarked by January 31st. Please review your address information in your Student Center. Additional 1098T information is available on the UWM OneStop site. To view UWM OneStop's information on the 1098T form, visit the following webpage: Tax Information One Stop Enrollment
Q: I received an email saying I was sent my form, but I never received the paper copy. How do I resolve this?
A: You can do one of the following:
All current and former students may come to the Bursar's Office and one will be immediately printed out for you. Please note that the person picking up the form MUST be the student and that student MUST show their state issued ID in order to obtain the form. No friends or family may pick up the form for the student.
- If you are a former student and you have a non-UWM email on your PAWS account, you can email the Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the link to the online form be re-sent, and we will send it to your already on file non-UWM email. We cannot honor requests for the online link to any email address not currently on file.
- If you are a former student and you did not get your paper form sent to your current address, you will need to obtain access to PAWS and change your personal information to your current information, prior to requesting a new form.