Microsoft Office 365 - How to Activate Your O365 Software License
To activate your license for Microsoft Office 365 (formerly known as ProPlus), you must sign in using your UWM account. Follow the instructions below to do so.
- Launch any application in the Microsoft Office 365 suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- A pop-up window appears. Click the Sign In button.
- Enter your UWM email address in the box.
- Click Work or school account in the next window.
- Enter your UWM password in the password box.
- Select Yes at the next window (optional).
- You're finished! Microsoft Office 365 is now activated.
- Your apps will automatically be re-activated whenever you launch them, as long as you are connected to the internet.
- It is not necessary to be on the UWM network to perform any of these steps.
- If the computer must be used without internet access for 30 days or more, Microsoft Office 365 will enter Reduced Functionality Mode. For more information, see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployoffice/overview-licensing-activation-microsoft-365-apps