Office 365 - Apple iCal/Calendar (How To) Modify a Task/Reminder
This document explains how to modify a task/reminder in Apple iCal (Mac OS 10.5-7) or Calendar (Mac OS 10.8-9).
Modify a Task/Reminder
There are several ways you can modify a reminder:
Mac OS 10.5-7 and Mac OS 10.8
- With Reminders shown, double-click a visible reminder to open the Info window.
- Select a reminder and press CMD-I to open the Info window for the reminder.
- Modify as appropriate.
- When a modification is made, an Apply button will appear at the bottom-right of the Info window. Click the Apply button to save your modification.
Mac OS 10.9
- Open the Reminders application.
- To modify the properties of a reminder, click an existing reminder. Reminders have several options which only appear after you click the Information Symbol to its right.
- Here, you can specify a reminder on one specific day, time, and location, edit the title, add notes about the reminder, set the parameters for a recurring reminder, and set the priority level.