Accessing Shared or Copied Session Files in PointSolutions (TurningPoint)
After running a clickers session, the saved session file can be shared to other Instructors, TA/TA or UWM Staff if the Instructor desires or can be copied from the Podium Computer to a Home/Office computer.
- Launch PointSolutions Application on your office or home computer.
- In the dashboard, click the Manage tab.
- Open the Sessions dropdown menu.
- Select Import.
- Browse your computer for the saved session data file.
- Select Leave in Place checkbox and click OK.
- Click OK in the Import Summary window that opens.
- The imported session file will appear under AUTO.
NOTE: If the Instructor sharing the Session file has created a password, there will be a prompt to enter password before continuing. In this case, contact the original Instructor for password