Point Solutions Clickers - How to add Point Solutions to your course in Canvas
In order for Point Solutions data to be recorded and imported to Canvas grade tools, students must visit their Turning account at least once through a course external tool link. For your student's convenience, follow these instructions to add a link to your Canvas course.
How to add a Point Solutions link to your course
- Open your Canvas course.
- Click the +Module button at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for the new module, then click the Add Module button.
- Recommended: name the new module “Point Solutions”
- In the new Module, click the grey + button. The Add Item window appears.
- In the Add menu, click External Tool.
- From the list, click Point Solutions.
- Scroll down if necessary, then check "Load in a new tab."
- Click the Add Item button.
- Remember to publish both the item itself and the module, so that students will be able to view and access this Point Solutions link.
It may be appropriate to re-order your modules and items so the new Point Solutions item appears at the top of your courses modules.