Android - Connect to eduroam WiFi
It is recommended that users connect to eduroam on their home campus, if they would like to use eduroam wifi while travelling. Connecting prior to travel gives the added advantage of a seamless connection to eduroam when you arrive to your destination campus.
To Connect to eduroam WiFi on Android
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose WiFi or Wireless Networks.
- Make sure your WiFi is toggled to ON and select eduroam from the list.
- Enter your ePanther information and tap Connect.
Note: Users who have recently changed their ePantherID will have to enter their updated credentials in the password prompt. Also, you may need to select the CA certificate drop down of "Do not validate" in order to connect.
- Users may also be prompted to enter a Domain in order to connect. If they are prompted for this, have them enter "uwm.edu" as the domain.
- You will now be connected to eduroam.
If you have difficulties connecting after following these steps, please visit https://uwm.edu/technology/help/ to contact the UWM Help Desk.