Duo - Hardware Token Enrollment
This article will cover the process of self-enrolling a Hardware Token for your account in Duo, UWM's multi-factor authentication solution. Multi-factor authentication adds a second layer of security to your online accounts. Verifying your identity using a second factor prevents anyone but you from logging in, even if they know your password.
Enrolling a Hardware Token
- Navigate to https://uwm.edu/duodashboard.
- Click the Sign in with Office 365 button.
- Sign into Office 365 with your UWM email address and password. You will be redirected to the Duo Dashboard
- Under Duo, click Duo Account Management.
- Under Add a Duo Device, click the Add Hardware Token button.
- Enter the serial number on the back of the hardware token (you can include/exclude the dashes in the serial number. Both will work).
- Click the Add Hardware Token button.