Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Teams (How to) View Call History
Disclaimer regarding Teams Hardware IP Phones (Yealink):
The listing of missed calls on a physical IP phone that is a member of a call queue is not currently available. Microsoft has stated that it is on their road map of features to be added but at this time there is no announced date for availability of this functionality.
- Click on the (...) More options button.
- Select your desired action from the menu that appears.
- All: Displays all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. This is the default display.
- Missed: Displays all missed calls.
- Incoming: Displays all incoming calls.
- Voicemail: Displays all voicemails.
Searching/Filtering Calls History
- Starting in the Calls tab, click the Filter button in the History tabs.
- Enter the name or number of the call record you wish to find. You can also filter the search by Outgoing, Incoming, Missed, and Voicemail.
- This will search your Calls History, and results will be displayed below.