PAWS - View Diploma Name

Students can view the name to be printed on their diploma.

A student who has applied for graduation can view the name that will be printed on their diploma.

  • Log in to PAWS.
  • Click the  My Academics link in the academics section of the home page.
  • Click the View my graduation status link.
  • In the 'Student Information' section, view your Diploma Name.


  • Names printed on diplomas can only be the name in PAWS.
  • If you need to change your name in PAWS, please come to Mellencamp 274 or call 414-229-3800. PAWS can only reflect your legal name.

Keywords:paws, diploma, name, graduation   Doc ID:81020
Owner:Help Desk K.Group:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created:2018-03-20 09:02 CDTUpdated:2022-08-03 15:44 CDT
Sites:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback:  0   0