Microsoft 365 (Groups) - SharePoint Team Sites in Groups
All Microsoft 365 Groups come with a SharePoint Team site. A SharePoint Team site connects you and your team to the content, information, and apps you rely on every day.
Team sites are used to store and collaborate on files or to create and manage lists of information. For more information on Groups and examples of use cases, please see Microsoft's article, Learn about Microsoft 365 Groups.
To access your team site from a Microsoft 365 Group
1. Login to Microsoft 365 (Previously Office 365).
2. Click the tile for Outlook.
3. Navigate to and select the group you wish to access the team site for.
4. Under the group name, click the ... more options button and select the option for Site.
5. This will open your group's SharePoint Team Site in a new tab.
Use the SharePoint team collaboration site template - This article from Microsoft provides information about using the team site template to stay up-to-date and collaborate with team members.
Additionally, you can search the UWM KnowledgeBase for SharePoint related articles.