Finding Course Materials Through PAWS
Once a student is enrolled in their classes through their PAWS account, they are able to find the appropriate course materials using the following instructions. Keep in mind that course materials are posted to the UWM eCampus website at the discretion of the instructor for the course. If you have further questions about the course(s) you are enrolled in, we recommend that you contact the appropriate instructor.
- Access PAWS using your email address and password
- Under the Academics heading, select the weekly schedule link
- Ensure that the display option is set to List View and the proper term is selected, and then click the blue link
- A list of courses and the required materials for each will be displayed in a new tab
- Note: depending on browser settings, the new tab may be blocked. In that case, a notification will appear either in the URL bar or directly beneath it. Simply click the notification and allow the pop-up.