Teams (How To) Installing App Windows
This article will provide instructions on accessing Microsoft Teams on a Windows computer with Software Center. For Non-UWM managed devices that cannot install teams via SCCM software center, refer to the following link Teams Installer (Non-University Managed device)
Software and Applications Distribution > Software Distribution > Request Software Installation
Installing Teams App
Windows Software Center (University Managed Devices)
- Begin by placing your cursor in the search bar located in the task bar in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Type in Software Center and click on the Software Center app.
- Once you are in the Software Center, place your cursor in the search bar at the top right of this window.
- Type in Teams.
- This will search the Software Center for Teams and the link to download teams will pop up.
- Click on the link for Teams .
- This will open the Application details. Click on the Install button.
- This will begin installing the Teams app.
Once the download is complete you will be able to log in to the Teams desktop app with your UWM username and password.
Logging in to Teams Desktop App
- Begin by opening the Teams app
- In the text box that says Sign-in address enter your UWM email and click Sign in.
- This will open a new window for you to enter your UWM password
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
- This will open Teams and you are ready to begin.