PAWS - Credit Agreement
This article shows how someone can complete their credit agreement on their PAWS account after they activated their ePanther account.
Completing your Credit Agreement is one of the required things to do before an individual can enroll in classes. The Credit Agreement will show up in the Holds list. Once completed, the Hold will be removed. For more information on the credit agreement, click on the following link:
Bursar Office - University Credit Agreement
1. Click on this link to view the agreement. This link is used to view the agreement only. Students must complete the agreement via PAWS to satisfy this requirement.
2. Log onto your PAWS account and click on the Credit Agreement link under the Finances section of the PAWS homepage.
3. Read the Electronic Signature Consent form and click on I Consent to Electronic Signature.
4. Click Submit. The agreement will display. This is for you to view only, you do not fill information in to the agreement. The form should only be used for viewing purposes. You are allowed to display the agreement as you continue. (Note: you will enter information into PAWS pages)
5. The Online Credit Agreement page displays on your PAWS account. Complete all applicable fields on this page.
6. Click I Agree.
7. Click Submit.
8. The Online Credit Credit Agreement page will display with a statement, "Your signed Credit Agreement has been processed".
9. The Hold should then be removed from your PAWS page.
10. The completed agreement is available for you to print.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the Credit Agreement, you can contact the Bursar Office at (414) 229-4914 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org