Office 365 (Outlook 2016) - Change Reply To Address
The "Reply To" address is the email address responses will be sent to when a recipient clicks "Reply". By default, the "Reply To" address will be the email address from which the message was sent. The following document explains how to change your "Reply To" address in Outlook 1016, Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2010.
- Start Outlook and click New Email or use Reply, Reply All or Forward options for any existing email.
- Move to the Options tab on the ribbon and click Direct Replies To:
- In the Properties window that will open, change the email address in the Have replies sent to: field
- Then click the Close button.
- You will now see that the Direct Replies To button is highlighted.
- The reply to this email will be delivered to the email address you entered.