Microsoft 365 (iOS) - Change Calendar Views
The following document explains how to change calendar view using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch).
- Many viewing options are available after following a few steps from the monthly view.
- To view a specific day and its events, click on the specific day, and the view below will follow.
- To access a list view of your future events, click the highlighted icon near the top of the screen.
- Going back to the monthly view (via the button in the upper left-hand corner) while the list icon is highlighted will yield a view that gives details about each specific day while staying within the monthly view.
- To access a yearly view, click on the button in the upper-left hand corner while in the monthly view.
Note: Another view, similar to the day view, automatically pulls up on the calendar when you rotate the device into a horizontal orientation. When in this view, the regular buttons at the top and bottom of the calendar display are not visible; re-orient the device to cause the buttons to reappear.