Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - How to Pin to the Application Launcher
Quickly access your Calendar, OneDrive and other apps in the Outlook Web App by pinning them to the Application Launcher. This KB used to be Titled "How to Pin an Application to the Navigation Bar" but O365 no longer has this function as of November 2017.
How to pin your applications to the Navigation Bar:
1. Log into portal.office365.com using your ePanther and normal password.
2. Click on the applications icon in the upper left hand corner to open up of the application launcher.
Note: The Application Launcher (below) will now be available to you. The Apps that are here are the ones that have already been pinned, either by you or by the Launcher.
3. If your desired application is not located on this screen, click on All Apps and find the one you want.
4. Hover over your desired app and click on the three ellipses next to the icon. Then click Pin to launch bar.
5. Pinned applications will appear in the Application Launcher .
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at 414-229-4040