Browser friendly settings - Safari
Standard browser settings for use with UWM pages.
- Reset your clock
- Delete the cache
- Create ePanther friendly cookie settings
- Update web settings
- Update Java
Reset your clock
1. Click on the time in the upper-right corner, and choose Open Date & Time Preferences.
2. Click on Date & Time in the window that appears.
3. Check the Set date & time automatically box, and choose the proper source for your region.
4. Make sure the date (including year) is correct and the time is correct within two minutes.
5. Click on Time Zone in that window.
6. Make sure the time zone is correct for your local time - for Milwaukee, click near Chicago on the map, and it will change the time zone to Central Standard Time.
Delete the Cache
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Settings, then click Privacy.
Click Manage Website Data.
Select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All.
Create ePanther friendly cookie settings.
1. Click on Safari in the top left corner. Select Preferences.
3. Under the Privacy section, toggle Allow from websites I visit.
Update web settings
1. Click on Safari in the top left corner. Select Preferences
1. Open the System Preferences app.
2. Click Java.
3. If a Java update is available, click Install to automatically download and install the update.