Browser friendly settings - Safari
Standard browser settings for use with UWM pages.
- Reset your clock
- Delete the cache
- Create ePanther friendly cookie settings
- Update web settings
- Update Java
- Click on the time in the upper-right corner, and choose Open Date & Time Preferences.
- Click on Date & Time in the window that appears.
- Check the Set date & time automatically box, and choose the proper source for your region.
- Make sure the date (including year) is correct and the time is correct within two minutes.
- Click on Time Zone in that window.
- Make sure the time zone is correct for your local time - for Milwaukee, click near Chicago on the map, and it will change the time zone to Central Standard Time.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Settings, then click Privacy.
Click Manage Website Data.
Select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All.
- Click on Safari in the top left corner. Select Preferences.
- Under the Privacy section, toggle Allow from websites I visit.
- Click on Safari in the top left corner. Select Preferences
- Open the System Preferences app.
- Click Java.
- If a Java update is available, click Install to automatically download and install the update.