PAWS - Online payment/billing
Students can use PAWS to pay their bills online. The following is a tutorial for how to pay online using PAWS.
- Log into PAWS.
- Click on the Make a Payment link below the Account Summary.
- Log into TouchNet Secure site. Click "Make Payment"
- Select the payment method you wish to use after entering in Payment amount. Click "Continue". Credit card as a payment method is an option. Credit cards will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee and only MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Enter all of your payment details and select Continue. Do not enter a check number if you are using the electronic check option. This may lead to a $20.00 returned check fee that will appear on your PAWS account.
- (Credit card transactions skip this step) Review your transaction details for accuracy. You can change the information by clicking on Change. If all the information is correct select Agree & Continue.
- If the information presented on this page is correct select Submit.
- Your Confirmation Details are presented here.
Students will now be able to view an online billing statement on their PAWS account by clicking on the "View Billing Statement" link located on the Student Center page under the Finances section and then clicking the "Get Billing Statement" button.
When they click on the Get Billing Statement button, the statement that displays will be in PDF format so the student can view it, print it, or save it as a file on their computer. This online statement has been tested on PCs, Macs, and Linux (all with Adobe Acrobat of 7 or higher). It also works with the most up-to-date versions of our supported browsers.
One known problem can occur with Internet Explorer 6. If unable to download with Internet Explorer 6, the solution is to go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and uncheck the box for "Do not save encrypted pages to disk."
TouchNet Account by the student.
The Make a Payment link is on the Student Center (Home Page) in PAWS.
2. Log into TouchNet secure site.
Log in with your ePanther credentials and select Authorized Users from the My Profile Setup section
3. Authorized Users
Read the Authorized Users information.
Click Add Authorized User.
4. Email Address
Enter the email address of the authorized user
You may also select the option to allow this person to view your payment history and account activity.
Click Cancel or Continue.
5. Agreement to Add Authorized User
The Agreement to Add Authorized User page displays.
If you agree to the information, check I Agree. If you do not agree, Click Cancel.
6.Click Cancel or Continue
A confirmation page displays. An email was sent to the Authorized User email address you provided.