Microsoft 365 - Outlook On the Web (OWA)
Outlook on the Web OWA) offers nearly as much functionality as the Outlook desktop user but with far more mobility. OWA can be accessed anywhere with a standard web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome and meets the needs of most UWM community members.
OWA is recommended for those who:
- Prefer to use a web browser over a desktop user.
- Manage only their own email and calendar.
- Frequently access their account from public computers.
- Do not require complex mail/calendar functionality.
- Do not want to install and configure software.
- Have a need for off-campus or mobile access.
Keep in mind that OWA:
- Does not manage multiple calendars as well as Outlook.
- Does not manage multiple email accounts as well as Outlook.
- Does not provide as much overall functionality.
- Requires an internet connection and supported web browser.
To utilize Outlook Web Access:
- Visit the following link and log in with your UWM email address (ePanther@uwm.edu) and ePanther password: Outlook Web App