Office 365 - Outlook on the Web (OotW)
The Outlook on the Web (OotW) offers nearly as much functionality as the Outlook desktop client but with far more mobility. OotW can be accessed anywhere with a standard web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome and meets the needs of most UWM community members.
Outlook on the Web (OotW) is recommended for those who...
- Prefer to use a web browser over a desktop client.
- Manage only their own email and calendar.
- Frequently access their account from public computers.
- Do not require complex mail/calendar functionality.
- Do not want to install and configure software.
- Have a need for off-campus or mobile access.
- Does not manage multiple calendars as well as Outlook.
- Does not manage multiple email accounts as well as Outlook.
- Does not provide as much overall functionality.
- Requires an internet connection and supported web browser.
- Enter https://outlook.office365.com into your web browser and log in with your UWM email address (ePanther@uwm.edu) and ePanther password