Microsoft 365 (How to) Changing User Name in Word Desktop Application
The following article will provide steps in how to change your name within the Microsoft Word Desktop Application.
- Open Microsoft Word and open a new document.
- Within the new document click on File in the upper left corner.
- Click more in the bottom left corner and select Options.
- A Word Options window will appear and default to the General Settings. Under the Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office you will see an option for User Name:
- Please make any name changes here and click OK on the bottom right of the window to ensure those changes are saved.