Office 365 (Outlook 2016) - Cleaning Up Contact Groups
Outlook 2016 is the recommended client for cleaning up contact groups.
1. With Outlook 2016 open, select People on the Navigation bar.
2. In the "My Contacts" drop down menu on the left side of the screen, select the group from which you want to delete.
3. The contacts will display in a list in the next pane.
- Single Contact: Select a contact, press Delete on keyboard.
- Multiple Contacts, Non-contiguous: Select a contact, press and hold CTRL key while selecting additional contact(s), press Delete on keyboard.
- Multiple Contacts, Contiguous: Select a contact, Shift key while selecting last contiguous contact, press Delete on keyboard.