(Information) Graduation Verification Letters
Graduation Verification Generation
To generate a Graduate Verification letter, visit the following webpage and fill out the webform prompt: Generate Your Letter.
This option is available for:
- Prospective graduates who have not yet had their degrees posted.
- Graduates who have graduated within the last 5 years.
The graduation verification letter will include the following information:
- Full Name
- Expected or actual graduation date
If the webform does not work or if you do not fall into the categories above, generate your Graduation Verification Letter by contacting the UWM Registrar's office. If you graduated over five years ago, please first contact the Registrar's Office via phone or email.
UWM Registrar's Office Contact Information
- Phone: (414) 229-3800
- Email: http://contactro.uwm.edu
- In Person: Mellencamp Hall Room 274
In-person service is available Monday to Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm and Fridays 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Phones, voicemails and email are answered Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
Alumni and Third Parties
Any student or alumnus, or third-party including parents, employers, companies, or agencies can request enrollment status or degree verifications via the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) website. Fees may apply.
- Online anytime: nslc.org
- By Phone: (703) 742-4200, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:15 pm EST
- By Fax: (703) 742-4239