How do I find Blackboard Collaborate recordings automatically copied to My Media?
This tutorial will describe how instructors can locate Collaborate Ultra recordings made in a specific course site. This tutorial also provides procedures for retrieving Collaborate Ultra recordings not copied to My Media and deleted from Collaborate Ultra servers.
- Any synchronous session recording made in Collaborate Ultra will automatically be copied to My Media, which is the video distribution tool integrated with Canvas, within 24 hours.
- All synchronous session recordings made in Collaborate Ultra will automatically be deleted from the Collaborate Ultra servers 45 days after the recording is created.
- Highlight the six-digit number and copy it to your computer's clipboard.
- Click Account in the global navigation on the left.
- Select My Media.
- In the "Search My Media" field, type the word "tag:" and then paste the six-digit number that you copied in Step #1.
- The results of this search will display the CU recordings that were created in this specific course and were automatically copied into My Media.
- Add individual CU recordings to a page in their Canvas course site. After 24 hours, CU recordings are automatically copied to My Media. Instructors can use this tutorial to embed My Media videos into a Canvas course site.
- Add multiple CU recordings to the Media Gallery tool in their Canvas course site using this tutorial.