Lightboard Information Index
Index of documents related to the UW-Milwaukee Lightboard
Guides and resources to help you use UWM's lightboard.
- Lightboard - Before You Go | Complete the tasks found via this link before recording a video with our lightboard.
- Lightboard FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions regarding the lightboard at UWM.
- Lightboard Recording Tips | Tips for recording with our lightboard.
- Lightboard Recording Time and File Size Estimates | Chart explains file size per minutes recorded. On average, our lightboard will output at 33MB per minute.
- Using Lightboard
- Written Instructions | Use these written procedures to set up, record, shut down, and clean the lightboard.
- Video Instructions
- Edit and Publish your lightboard video to students in Canvas
- Additional Information
- lightboard.info | Information regarding lightboards from one of the individuals responsible for their creation
- Video examples of other instructors using a lightboard
- An overview of lightboard technology,
- A calendar so you know when the lightboard is available,
- Guidance how how to prepare for your lightboard session
- Instructions for using our lightboard
- Information on how to edit and publish your lightboard video
Make a Reservation Now!
To reserve usage with the lightboard, please email email@example.com requesting use. This email should include your name, department, and your desired time slots. Your email will be returned with your appointment time and instructions for accessing the Northwest Quadrant room with the lightboard (NWQ 2495).
- Lane Sunwall (CETL) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Pinkowsky (L&S) | email@example.com
- Ed Price (CETL) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trent Moeller, UWM's representative at Revolution Lightboards
- Phone | (563) 949-1160
- Email | email@example.com
- Revolution Lightboard Chat