ePanther Account - How to Change Your Password from a Managed Windows Device While Off Campus
This is a guide on how to change the password associated with your ePanther ID (computer logon, PAWS, D2L, Office365) if you know your current password. If you have further questions, or need assistance with any part of this process, please call 414-229-4040.
Note: The VPN software must be installed and functioning properly before following this procedure.
- Save your work and close all open applications and windows.
- Disconnect from the VPN/Global Protect on your laptop.
- Navigate to https://uwm.edu/password and complete the process for changing your password.
- Re-connect to the VPN/Global Protect with your new password (Instructions: https://kb.uwm.edu/uwmhd/89581 )
- Lock your computer by holding down the Windows button on the keyboard and tapping the L key.
- Unlock your computer with your new password.